Defense in delicate matters
Ilić | Stojković lawyers and counselors advice and represent clients in some of the most delicate matters that fall within the following categories:
- Criminal defense (Organized and General Crime);
- Anti-money laundering;
- Abuse of official position;
- Extraction of loan facilities without collateral;
- Bribery and corruption;
- Business crime;
- Commercial fraud;
- Internet & computer crime;
- Extradition and transnational crime;
- Misdemeanors and economic offences;
- Police stations and courts representation;
- Tax fraud;
- Competition, price Fixing and down raids;
- Confiscation and asset recovery;
- Damage compensations;
- Regulatory investigations and disciplinary proceedings;
- Traffic violations;
- Negligence defense.
We hereby draw your attention to always keep in mind that as an individual accused of a crime, you are innocent until proven guilty. Therefore, if the prosecution cannot prove every element of the charges against you beyond a reasonable doubt and with a level of certainty to a presiding court-of-law, you cannot be convicted for such a particular offence. To assist you in guarding your legal interests, you have a right to be defended by a lawyer that you select freely at every step of the process at hand. In addition, you are entitled not to answer any questions or submit to police interrogations.
Whenever you face with any of the said delicate matters, the most important thing you can do to shield your interests are to consult with a lawyer and to refuse to take any action until you have done so. If you take the aforesaid course of action, Ilić | Stojković lawyers should be in the best position to help you.
Schedule Your Consultation
IF YOU NEED IMMEDIATE HELP, PLEASE CALL US ON +381 60 0997700 OR +381 60 4441227