Labor and employment
Despite recent changes, the legal framework governing all labor matters in Serbia remains strictly regulated. Non-compliance in this area may expose clients to significant administrative fines and potential lawsuits before the Serbian courts that are traditionally strongly inclined toward employees (pro-labor and against business).
Considering the ever present need of companies for hiring certain number of employees and/or engaging other personnel during their course of work, Ilić | Stojković law firm is in a position to accordingly provide services, as follows:
- Preparation of employment agreements tailored for specific job position(s);
- Preparation of service agreements and other out-of-employment agreements (e.g. agreement on rights and duties of a director);
- Assistance in preparing/amending the company’s internal labor-related bylaws, such as Labor Rulebook, Job Organization and Systematization Act, Rulebook on Procedure of Internal Whistleblowing, etc.;
- Provide advice on staff mobility and secondment of employees to a different employer within the group, both in the country and abroad;
- Provide advice and assist in all aspects of the administrative procedure for the issuance of work permits for foreign employees in Serbia;
- Advise on legal aspects of incentive schemes for employees (e.g. Share Awards Plans, Share Option Plans, Loyalty Plans);
- Advise on, and assist with consensual termination of employment as well as unilateral employment termination (preparation of necessary documentation and procedures);
- General counseling (e.g. preparation of legal opinions on various labor-related matters).
Schedule Your Consultation